Pages

Monday 1 February 2010

Ralph Lauren Dream Dress


A Photo of the Ralph Lauren store window April 08

I first saw the Ruffled Fillipa Dress in April 08, in the window of Ralph Lauren in Bond Street, London and so loved it. When I saw Sirenna from Gossip Girl wearing it on this weeks episode I loved it even more. I have researched the price and the cheapest I have found it was for $2995, guess I will just have to drawl over the photos.


A Photo of the Ralph Lauren store window April 08

The white version of the Ruffled Fillipa Dress is very elegant too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blake Lively makes everything she wears look so gorgeous doesn't she. It is a rare dress that can look that stunning in yellow though as it's not usually such a flattering colour is it.
I tried to visit your website and it wouldn't load. Is it up and running? Maybe it's a problem at my side.
Kat x

Our Hands For Hope said...

Lovin the photo with the top hat and black blazer and white ruffled skirt! Too cute.