Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

Wedding Inspiration in London

A quick trip into London for a little window shopping and some inspiration for a new wedding range of stationery and gifts. I adore looking at wedding dresses and like all girls want to dress up in gorgeous gowns.
Christian can we get married again?



Rosa Clara Bridal Boutique on the third floor at Liberty's

Stunning dresses in the window of Doly, New Bond Street.

Beautiful wedding cakes at Fortnum & Masons
Now to find my sketch book and paints...........

1 comment:

toves sammensurium said...

Oh shit (pardon the expression) but now you´re making me want to get married!!!!! Wich I am not.But wich I realy want to.And I love wedding dresses,the flowers...the whole thing....and try to forget that my man doesn´t want to marry me (:( )
but when you come up with photos like this...what do you think happens???? I START DREAMING OF A WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *lol*
Lovely photos,and after alldreaming isn´t a bad thing.One never knows,right?