Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2010

An Artistic Home

I love seeing photos of artistic peoples homes, the colours, textiles and furniture show the individuals style. Can you guess whos who?
Above and below image - The apartment of one of my favorite fashion designers, Alice Temperly




Above 3 images are from Kath Kidston's home.

Maria Myers founder of Chic Shack, London home.

Betsey Johnson's New York appartment.
A gorgeous country kitchen complete with a pink Kitchenaid, this is the kitchen of textile artist Robin Brown, photograph by Steven Randazzo for Country Living.

2 comments:

toves sammensurium said...

I want Catch Kidstons home....just loooooove it!!!!!!!
And sure wouldn´t mind that bath tub on the top either,-matches my bathroom floor tiles perfectly.
You know how to tempt me :)))) *lol*

Nadine said...

My fav is Kath Kidston's home.:)