Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

New Union Jack Bags

I have been busy this weekend making more union jack bags, each one is always slightly different with a handmade vintage button corsage to add that finishing touch.
They are currently only available to purchase through Not On The High Street click HERE to visit their site.

New Union Jack bags are made just by me and are in very small limited numbers.






The grey scarf around the mannequins neck is another new Cavania gift line, I have been making these all week too. The house has been covered in threads of cotton and fabric cuttings.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

lovely!

temesed said...

I want one for myself!!!!! half the year I live in Europe and always like to have bags with Union Jacks, showing I am a big UK fan ;)

temesed said...

would love to get one of these bags!!