Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Thinking of you


This image reminds me of my Grandmother, she always loved pretty things and girlie images. My world has been so influenced by her touch and the cards that seem to be appearing from paint brush at the moment are a reflection of my childhood. Today I received an email for Nicola our agent for Bucks, Beds, Herts etc telling me that she has entered a half marathon in St Albans on Sunday 8th June for a charity close to her heart. Nicola is raising money for the Radiotherapy Department Fund at St Bartholomew's Hospital, this special charity provides help to those cancer patients who have difficulty funding specific items that are not covered by the NHS. I lost my Grandmother some 15 years ago now and miss her everyday, I want to send best wishes to Nicola on her amazing challenge and hope she does not get to many blisters. If anyone would like to sponsor Nicola or make a donation simple contact the office an we would only be to glad to help.

No comments: