Pages

Thursday 11 March 2010

Keeping it Simple

The sun is shinning again today and Spring could be just around the corner, at last. There is a line of sunlight hitting my little shed and gravel at the bottom of my garden and if I let myself drift I could be by the seaside. I certainly do need to relax as it has been manic this week and still I have so much to do. The trade website has taken all my time up for the past 8 days straight. I have been taking photos of our wedding invitations and uploading more of our products which there are now over 1,000 items. So you can imagine just what a huge job this has been for Gemma and I over the last couple of months as each item has 2-3 shots from different angles, then colour correcting and resizing.

Don't forget it's Mother's Day this weekend here in the UK and the amount of card orders we have been to shipping this week have been amazing.
Click here to see our Mother's Day range.

Below are images of a simple life and one I think I would like to try one day, before they cart me off in a white van!
Oh I think I heard a seagull...............




Images
1.2.3 by Lucinda Symonds
4.Skonahem
5.Photo by Frances Janisch

4 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Natasha in Oz said...

I just love all of those pictures. They look so pretty and they truly epitomise Spring.

Hope you enjoy a little bit of quiet time before the Easter rush begins!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

temesed said...

loved these pics