Pages

Friday 20 November 2009

Painting Day


Some unfinished canvas from the back in the Summer

I am back in my loft painting, well trying to paint. It has been a while since I last picked up a paint brush and I must admit that it has been hard to concentrate. The phone and laptop were a bit of a distraction today I hope tomorrow I will settle down a bit better. The light is gone by about 3pm in the afternoon so there is only a short opportunity each day . I have got to get my head into painting pretty quickly as the collecions are supposed to be launching for Spring 2010.








1 comment:

Cherylmarie McAtamney said...

Hi Karen

The bunny panting looks adorable already!

Hope you're cracking the whip, can't wait to get more Cavania on my shelves...was wondering are you thinking of launching a 'Mum to be' card??

CM x