Pages

Sunday 1 November 2009

Sewing Marathon


I have been back from China for three days now and still very jet lagged, getting up at 2am, 5am and finally this morning at 8.30am. Now my mission is to finish the union jack bags I started for the Spirit of Christmas retail show which starts on Wednesday.
I have made only 50 and these will also be available to buy through my on line store which will be launched in the next couple of days.

I have been wanting my own store for some time now and after many an email requesting to purchase an original of one of my cards it will finally be open this week. This will be a very exciting week!



Many photos to post about our 10 day trip to China, but this will have to wait till after Spirit of Christmas at Olympia, London. If you are visiting the show do stop by and say hello, stand B35.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

These bags are cute!! I can't wait to see all you're doing. I am right with you. I have a trunk show on the 12th and 13th and have been sewing, beading, dying like crazy. The house is a mess the family neglected, and I'm nowhere near finished!
Good Luck!
xxx kim

Nalia said...

i want one of these too! one with many many flowers and ribbons and all!