Pages

Friday 13 November 2009

Photo Shoot for New Look Cavania

I have been busy as always the last couple of days working on product shots for our new website and store. I think I have taken nearly 400 images as well as styling each product, talk about having to concentrate.



The world of Cavania is manic on all levels at the moment, in the office James and Christian are running as the phone and fax machine are ringing hot. Gemma has been an absolute star the past few weeks at getting the online store up.

Cavania now has a new look and a stockist finder as well as an online store.

Here are just a few of the finished photos which are now being uploaded on to the store as well as a sneaky peak at some of the goodies that will be in the Cavania stockists in January 2010.

On line ordering for stockists is coming soon too, I need a cup of tea.
Have a fabulous weekend all, and if you are a fan of Top Gear watch out for Christian & James this Sunday they will be in the opening scenes next to the Ferrari. They ducked out of the office for the afternoon on Wednesday to watch the show being filmed, boys and their toys!

2 comments:

Cherylmarie McAtamney said...

Hi Karen,

I'm so excited, awaiting delivery of my card spinner and some more crimbo cards.
Have been having a peek at some items on your retail site and I cant wait to et them in my store.

Keep up the hard work - go on, have tea AND a scone!!!

CM x

Cavania said...

Thank you so much, I defiantly will.
x