Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Spirit of Christmas

Thank you to all that came along and said hello it was lovely to meet you. This is a photo of my little stand or should I say tardis! I cant beleive how much we managed to squeeze into it. I was trapped on my stand for 5 days and completely forgot to ask Christian to take my camera and snap away at all the other lovely stands and displays around the venue.

My Union Jack bags and pictures went down a storm and I shall finish the final 50 and pop them on my store this weekend. The store went live on Wednesday and we are still adding bits and bobs but most exciting is the store locater which is being added today. All you have to do is pop your postcode in and your nearest Cavania stockist will be displayed.

Christian and I gave out nearly 1500 leaflets at the show with the store locater details so hopefully our stockist should be getting some visits from new customers very soon.

Click here to find your nearest store www.cavania.co.uk

No comments: