Pages

Friday 15 January 2010

What Fairy Tales are made of

Today I am off to paint and dress the Top Drawer trade show stand with all my new cards and gifts. So this picture of a pretty girlie room is where I am going to imagine myself when it gets a little stressful today, which it will. My camera batteries are charge and I will show some photos later. Bye bye for now. xxx

I love everything about this room from the furniture to the colours and the styling is delightful, my dayream for today.
Photo by Miki Duisterhof

Photographer Alex Covo Stylist Evren Catlin

And to have a room like the one above one has to have a dress to float around in and what better then this one, It won't work for me today I don't think health and safety will allow me in the building with it on.
Photo by Carl Bengtsson

1 comment:

helle said...

Ohh, that room for sure is made of fairytale-material. Want it.

Helle:))