Pages

Saturday 5 September 2009

Shed Update

We have spent a couple of days working on the shed as it was a bank holiday last weekend and I think I should really be calling it a summer house now instead of a shed. A door was hung which made such a difference to the appearance, just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter. Christian lined the interior whilst I was painting the ceiling white. With the ceiling dry it was now time for the tricky bit. I have never hung wallpaper before, Faye and I took our time but we did achieve it in the end.





We have had to down tool for the next couple of weeks because we have the two Autumn trade shows ahead of us. The windows are the next tricky step but we need to concentrate on them next as the weather looks like is has turned to Autumn. It rained all of yesterday and I really don't want to find the wallpaper in a soggy heap.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's looking great, Have a sweet weekend! x

debra@dustjacket said...

Fabulous effort is looking really good.
xoxo

Melbourne Girl said...

WAY. TO. GO. !

That looks absolutely fantastic! Congratulations. You've done a wonderful job.
Lesley