Pages

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Two Brothers One Table











I wanted a nice big table but have been unable to find one suitable in the secondhand shops here in Geraldton even the garage sales didn't turn one up for us. So my clever Husband decided to make me a table big enough for me to work and paint on as well being able to use it for entertaining. Having never made a table before he set too with lengths of wood and four turned legs, and a very limited number of tools mainly borrowed from his brother Geoffery. Much to Christians delight Geoffery turned up to lend a hand and the two of them spent a couple of hours in the garage hammering and chiseling away and I must say what a wonderful job they had done and what a fabulous table I now have. It will stay with us forever as it was made by the 'Two Brothers'.

No comments: