Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Button Love

I have just finished a new design of button hearts and have them for sale in the Cavania store. I found a bag of these sweet pearlshine buttons whilst rummaging through some more of the boxes of buttons. If you don't know the story about the buttons, six months ago I acquired 2 pallets of vintage buttons from an antique store. They are between 20-40 years old and came from a haberdashery store that closed down some years ago on the famous portabello Road in London.









I have also put a mix of the buttons into cute glass jars and these too are available in the on line store as well as through the Cavania stockists.



Just some of the vintage buttons from the weekend when I thought it about time to get organised. Christian and I put shelves up in my little shed at the bottom of my garden and all the lovely old buff coloured boxes were stacked neatly and now waiting for me to come and play.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Karen, look at all those buttons. You will be a very busy girl! I love your button heart, it is very pretty! xx

Fabulously French said...

Love them Karen, they look gorgeous. There is something about vintage buttons that I love.

Leeann x

Jane, Naples, Florida said...

Just found your blog and it's
wonderful!

Jane
Flora Doora

debi lynn mattingly said...

Wow those are beautiful! Guess we now know who has the button (from the game "button, button...who has the button?" :)

xo...deb