Pages

Monday 27 July 2009

Treasure Finds


We spent the weekend at my parents in Selsey trying to unwind after our 2 weeks of working straight through what with getting ready for the trade show and then exhibiting. The weather has stayed dry and windy which was great for Christian, us three girls decided to visit a local boot fair, I have not been to a boot fair for ages and did end up finding some treasures.

Some old brass buttons with a coat of arms on them, I already have an idea of what I will do with these.......

Some large gold frames which I will give a coat of white and cream paint with a crackle glaze finish. These I can use at my new trade show to display necklaces on.

My Husband Christian, a very happy Australian who got to windsurf all weekend.

3 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Way to go, what finds. Funny with the Aussie windsurfer!

xxx

Christian Watters said...

I am sure I was going faster than that?

Dionne said...

What pretty finds - those brass buttons are lovely!

Windsurfing looks so cool. My Dad used to windsurf - I've always wanted to try.