Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Butterfly Stamp


My darling Husband who has the patience of all the saints has been teaching me to use the computer for the past 7 months. Little by little I am finding new effects and short cuts, this evening whilst sat in front of the TV I decided to try a few things out. Every time I asked "how do I" the reply was "I not telling you, work it out, you know it". This is the result so far, not a finished greeting card by a long way. But I just wanted to share with all of you who can not use computers that a little practise can go a long way. If you had said to me at the beginig of 2007 that by Christmas I would have set up a blog and made a retail shop let alone make a picture from scratch on my laptop, I would have not believed you. Just have a little faith!

No comments: