Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Dress Making




When I saw this fabric in a store I treated myself to a meter and now I'm making a dress/cover up. No pattern but I am making a giant Tshirt shape dress but now need my overlocker, which is at sea in a container so I will have to wait a few more weeks yet before it gets here. The weather is a little to hot here at the moment so a few weeks will be about perfect before I will be able to wear it as it is bit thick for the heat.
A beaded silver belt should be perfect to add a little detail at the hip.

2 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

It'll look great Karen! I'd be lost without my overlocker! Oh and don't forget a new adapter you'll need for things to plug in over here.
Lesley
x

Cavania said...

LOL :) yes I need a bulk pack of plugs and a spare day to change them all over when the sea container gets here. x