Pages

Saturday 3 October 2009

Shabby Chic

It's Saturday morning and it's breakfast in bed time, after what has been a very long and busy week. With lots of meetings and some extremely long days in my studio, I have been getting artwork ready for the printers and an extremely exciting licensing partnership with Lesser & Pavey, details of which I will share on a later date.

With the weather being so unusually mild for this time of year, I am torn as wether to go window shopping or do a little craft painting. If I am lucky I might be able to manager both, hope you are having a relaxing weekend too. xxx


A new book is out on the shelves and it looks lovely, I might just have to find myself a copy whilst out and about.
Click for a sneek peek at Rachel Ashwell's Californian home and some hints & tips in her new book Shabby Chic Interiors. I visited Rachel's East Hampton store whilst visiting NY last year and it was full of gorgeous things. The news of half the chain closing earlier this year was a shock and such a shame, good luck Rachel with the new book.




1 comment:

Fabulously French said...

Fabulous, love the chandelier but this is after all the woman that invented "shabby Chic"

Bon weekend

Leeann