Pages

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Crown & Crumpet

I came across the Crown & Crumpet store in San Francisco last night and I just wanted to book my air flight there and then, this place looks fantastic. I could just imagine spending an afternoon in this beautiful tea room, sipping tea and eating cakes.

I love the floral prints and painted furniture, who ever styled this store certainly knew their stuff, it's perfect.

The creative interior d├ęcor was designed by owners Christopher and Amy Dean.






Amazing, I love it.

Crown & Crumpet
207 Ghirardelli Square
900 North Point
San Francisco, CA 94109

6 comments:

Dustjacket Attic said...

Ooo look at the darling little table and chairs ... I'm in love. Can I come too, pleeaase!

xxx

beckyxoxo said...

that store is a love ! so cute !

Faye said...

i think i may have to jump in your suitcase :)

loveyouuu x

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

These colors are fantastic! Light and airy, fun and brilliant, sweet and powerful...all at once! Love them and love your blog! Am signing on as a follower!

vintagelaundress said...

What a fantastic place! I wish I had plans to visit San Francisco soon - I may have to make some, huh?!

Great post!

our shabby cottage said...

I think I could go crazy in this shop! Thank you for sharing it with us all. And, a big thank you for popping by and saying "Hello" to me!