Pages

Thursday 6 March 2008

Lloyds Lunch

Today I was a guest speaker at a 'Celebrating Successful Women' lunch at the Lloyds Harrow branch. I was so nervous as I have never done anything like this before, my best friend Sunny won't take no for an answer and before I knew it I had agreed to speak about Cavania and how it started.
Today was the launch of the new Business Lounge which coincided with 'International Women's Week', and so the day was filled with inspirational stories from many successful female entrepreneurs. The facilities at the bank are fabulous and really well thought out and the staff were all exceptional and extremely enthusiastic. If you are a business and near Harrow, Middlesex, Lloyds is certainly worth checking out.
Sunny spoke first about her businesses which are 'Miss Reception' and the amazing 'The LRA', London Reception Academy, they provide comprehensive training for all receptionist needs. We have been friends since we were 18, bridesmaids at each others wedding and Godmothers to each others children. We often joke that we will get two rooms next to each other in a retirement home! I love her to pieces and when we are together there is never a dull moment.A happy pair of friends its all over and now time to enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments: