Pages

Sunday 30 October 2011

My very own store

Well things have been soooooo busy in my world for the last few months hence the lack of posts! First we finally moved into our house last Sunday after 4 months of renovations. The home phones and internet have been down for a couple of weeks which made life even more challenging in my world of Cavania. When I have unpacked the boxes I will take some photos and show you our hard work. But my even more exciting news............. today was my first day of trading in my very own Cavania store. We pulled up the carpet, cleaned and set the furniture out on Friday and so Saturday and today was spent opening boxes. I am so thrilled as to how the store has turned out and the gorgeous pressed tin ceiling and wooden floor is simply perfect for our look. I have a Facebook page for the Australia store and snap shots of my day in the store will be appearing on that too.




http://www.facebook.com/CavaniaAustralia

Well now I am all settled I will hopefully posting a few times a week on the blog.
Bye for now
Karen xxx

2 comments:

Melbourne Girl said...

Karen, that's absolutely wonderful news!!! Well done on the store and the renovations. Can't wait to see how everything's turned out.
I'd better check your Facebook page too.

Sensational news.
Lesley
xx

Cavania said...

Thanks .....it's been hard work for 4months straight but now I can start enjoy it. :) x