Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Country Greens

The sun has popped out from behind the clouds and for the last few days we have been enjoying glorious spring days here in the UK, although still cold in the shade. I have spent all of today in the garden cleaning out the little summer house Christian built me a couple of summers ago. Boxing up all my little bits and bobs was rather upsetting as we spent so long making it and Faye and I even wallpapered the inside, so many wonderful laughs and giggles. The sea container is booked for next Tuesday and Wednesday so the butterflies are really starting to flap their wings. But trying to feel inspired and thinking of new ideas for our next adventure....... here are some country green spring treats to ponder over.


I love the romantic country feeling to this outfit and the wall of glass storage jars.









1. James Merrelle
2.3.4. www.mixr.se
5. Photo credit William Steele
6. My little summerhouse from one of last years photo shoots at the bottom of the garden.

No comments: