Pages

Saturday 12 February 2011

Relax with Coast Magazine



What a few weeks we have had at Cavania to say we were busy it a total understatement, I am a little tired....OK a lot.
First we had 'Top Drawer' and then Christian and Ian built our very own stand alone Cavania concession in a Garden Centre, official opening and photos to follow shortly. We finished breaking down the 'Spring Fair' stand late Thursday night, where we had 2 stands and yesterday set up at Pure, London which starts tomorrow 13th February.

So today I am having my first day of for weeeeeks and Mr Postman must have known and to my delight this months copy of Coast landed on my door step. I couldn't believe what was on the front cover..... I just had to share.




My 'Suki' in her little slatted garage tucked up out of the rain surrounded by furniture waiting for a little TLC and a coat of paint, the furniture that is not Suki.

Suki is Japanese for sky

No comments: