Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Shop Display Furniture

Top Drawer Spring 2011

Well we made it and Christian and I are a little tired but so glad to have managed to set up on time and what a start to the year. Top Drawer has seen the launch of our lovely ivory chic shop furniture, and I must say what a difference it made to displaying so much product without a clutter feeling.

The full length wooden card rack with adjustable shelves looks fabulous and a number of stylish retailers have ordered themselves some new furniture for there stores.
The full length glass jewellery cabinet with storage drawer, perfect for any boutique, is all sold out now. Orders being taken now so reserve your furniture from our next delivery in April/May.
Last day at Top Drawer tomorrow, we are stand G29 and if you can't make it.....see in a couple of weeks at the Birmingham 'Spring Fair'.





Cavania shop display furniture

1 comment:

toves sammensurium said...

I can only say you have beautiful,high quality display furniture.I looooove them all....sure wish it wasa me shopping these furnitures for my shop :))))
Tove:)