Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

A Pretty Little Cottage


I found this divine little cottage on the The New York Times website and instantly feel in love with it, I so want to build one of these.
Sandra turned a simple rectangle hunting cabin into this romantic hide away by using vintage flooring, columns, and salvage finds.




The chandelier over the bed was from Target, as is the Simply Shabby Chic by Rachel Ashwell bedding.


Sandra bought this sweet mirror for $22 and painted it with Ralph Lauren's Cove Point in flat white, the same color she used on the cottage walls. For the floors, she used Benjamin Moore's China White paint.



You must take a visit and see more of this stunning cottage on Sandra's Blog http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com
Credit: Trevor Tondro for The New York Times

4 comments:

E. Underland said...

*Gasp* how beautiful is that cottage? She did an amazing.

Lyll said...

It is just magnificient!

Chloe said...

how gorgeous! its amazing what some people can do :) xxxx

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! I thought my Cath Kidston equipped Caravan was divine....until I saw this!! Go for it I say!! x