Pages

Thursday 22 April 2010

Simply Darling


My new cards are now available in our online store, click here, with a 50's retro inspired theme. Each one comes with a surface mounted diecut embellishment ' Happy Birthday' and a hand tied red polkadot bow. There are also matching framed pictures and keepsake boxes for a very coordinated gift set.

For all our blog followers we have a discount voucher you can use to purchase Simply Darling in the shop. Just type Simply Darling into the discount voucher section we you checkout to received 20% off the cards. Hurry it is for a limited time only.

If you haven't yet become a Follower of the Cavania Blog simply click in the 'Followers' box in the right hand column of this blog...... Welcome Onboard xxx.

Who's that girl?

2 comments:

isabelnotebook said...

Fantastic!
I love the new cards. I'll write about these in my blog

Cavania said...

Hi Isabel, send me a link I would love to visit your blog too :)