Pages

Friday 8 August 2008

Cavania's Henries Nomination

What a day I am having firstly it is my Birthday and this morning Christian and Faye brought me up breakfast in bed. The postman delivered lots of lovely cards and the florist arrived with a lovely bouquet of flowers from Kathryn at Velvet Olive and Laura from Laura Darrington designs, thank you girls so much. Gemma spoilt me with a yummy box of chocs and a round of Happy Birthday from everyone with the biggest chocolate cake. Majid was opening the mail in the accounts dept and just browsing through a letter casually when Christian and I over heard him say the word Henries....... OH MY GOODNESS. We are a finalist in the Best Relations or Occasions range with our range called Words. The finals presentation night is being held at the Royal Lancaster in London on the 9th October, so fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Lo said...

Love this butterfly-card to mummy!