Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Relax your worth it

I recently exhibited at the Spirit of Christmas in the fabulous Olympia building in London and it was great to meet many of you and thank you for all your support. I had for sale a selection of original works and I was surprised and delighted when virtuality all sold. It was the first time I had displayed any original work as I have always kept them protectively hidden in a corner of my studio never to see the light of day after they had gone to print. With many of you requesting more, more, and more I have gone through some more of my works and will be displaying them for sale. So if you see one you would like to give a home to simply email.



Here is a picture of a girl relaxing reading a book, it was painted with brush and ink and comes complete with a cream painted wooden frame. Painted in 2007 and the image will be appearing in a greeting card range spring 2008. Frame measurements 53x42cm. £85.00.



Above is a picture of a girl kneeling, it was painted with brush and ink and comes in a cream painted wooden frame. Painted in 2007 and the image will be appearing in a greeting card range spring 2008, frame measurements 53x42cm. £85.00.

No comments: